About Scott M. Hanula Esq.
Scott M. Hanula Esq.
- Admitted to practice in New Jersey in 1990
- Admitted to United States Tax Court
- Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst 1985
- Seton Hall Law School 1990
- Villanova University Law School, Masters of Laws in Taxation 1998
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of the Ocean County Bar Association
- Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member of the New Jersey Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member of the Elder Law Section; New Jersey Bar Association
- Member of the Ocean County Probate and Elder Law Committees
- Former Law Clerk for the Honorable John Triarsi, Superior Court, Union County, New Jersey
- Former Union County Surrogate Staff Attorney